Selling your house is a complex transaction that takes time, effort and expertise.
Let our team of professionals take care of all the details, avoid pitfalls and ensure that you sell your property at the highest amount, within the least amount of time, with the least amount of inconvenience to you!
Our combined 35 years of experience make us experts at marketing, pricing, negotiating and selling properties.
Award winning, we are in the top 5% of all real estate professionals in Royal Lepage throughout Canada !
You owe it to yourself to make sure you have all the information-- such as market conditions--and the right timing and pricing of your property. We can also help you decide on paint colours, upgrades etc... that you might be considering and in many cases, save you thousands of dollars in unnecessary upgrades. We have a list of contractor's that work with us to help with any improvements you may need to make.
Call us and we will be happy to meet with you to discuss these and many other aspects of real estate.
One of the most critical pieces of the home sale puzzle is setting the right price for your property. Elaine will conduct a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) using the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) to determine the best price you can expect to receive for the least amount of time on the market, setting the right price for your house at market value.
Beware of agents who price your home higher than its comps. Houses priced too high do not sell quickly, and the longer a home is on the market, the more perceived value it loses.
Elaine will also make suggestions on how to get your property sale-ready and open home ready. From there, Elaine will:
- Feature your home on its own single property listing website, one of the most effective ways to provide detailed information about your home – including photos and video – to the 90% of home buyers who conduct their searches online.
- Market your home through multiple listing and advertising channels – online and via traditional means.
- Host open homes and actively seek feedback from any prospective buyers.
- Field all offers and queries about your property, and communicate these to you promptly.
- Make offers and counter-offers on your behalf.
- Negotiate with the seller’s agent or seller on your behalf.
- Review and explain real estate contracts.
How much is your property worth?
Thinking about selling? Fill out the form below to start the process to determine your propertys current market value.
List any recent upgrades or amenities that you would consider a selling feature: